Monday, November 17, 2014

Taking a day off!

So yesterday I took a day off from the search and went to an in-law's dance recital. I must say it was really amazing. I was quite amazed the level of complexity I saw at this show at a college level. It really wasn't far off from something you would find at one of the more prominent circuses.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202019467846515&set=a.2640209582743.94802.1780673678&type=1

If your in the Salem, Oregon part of the world i strongly suggest you go.

After a night out to the show we went and ate at the restaurant Bentley's. I had a steak and loved it. A little on the expensive side but when you seldom go out its best just to order the good stuff. They also made a very good drink from my favorite brand of rum. Krakken black spiced. The drink had a very cinnamon like flavor topped off with pineapple.

All and all it was a good night!

www.whoallfriends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment