Thursday, November 20, 2014

A game I have been playing recently

Defense of the Ancients 2 AKA Dota 2

Now I have been playing this game quite a bit lately for pure enjoyment and I gotta say that it is one action packed of pure havoc. The object of the game is to go 5 on 5 in a fast paste strategy game. You have 3 lanes that pump out a small legion of units much like in the original warcraft games, but the kicker is you don't have any say on what they do. You control your choice of about 200 characters that all have specialized abilities. You collect gold by killing enemy creeps and build yourself up in a race to destroy the ancient which is the heart of the other team's base.

If your up for a crazy game go ahead and look me up. My name on their is HARVEST.

www.whoallfriends.com



No comments:

Post a Comment