Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dota2: Lone Druid Double Midas build

Recently I have been playing Dota2 or Defense of the Ancients 2 lately. I am not going to go into the description of what Dota 2 is. If you would like to know just search them on google.

This post is about a specific character and strategy I have been trying to get down. It is lone druid double midas build. This means I am getting the hand of midas for lone druid and his bear as well. Its a fun consept and leads to a really powerful end game. The catch is that you have to keep the game going longer then you normally would. So I wouldn't recommend it against pusher's. It is best against a team that is aiming for area effect damage or plainly put team fight battles.

Continue Reading @

www.whoallfriends.com/midas-lone-druid-build

No comments:

Post a Comment